On Friday, April 16, the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Northwest Chapter, announced that Idaho Public Television was honored with 9 regional EMMY nominations including the overall Station Excellence award. The winning nominations will be announced Saturday, June 6, in Seattle.
The list begins with D4K "10th Anniversary" in the Children's (age 12 and under) Program/Special category.
It continues with:
- Outdoor Idaho: "Pathways of Pioneers," Historic/Cultural-Program Special
- Outdoor Idaho "Adventure Racing," Sports-Program Series
- Outdoor Idaho "Let Me Be Brave," Sports-One-Time Special
- Outdoor Idaho "Winter Play," Program/Special
- Hymns Of Thanksgiving, Special Event Coverage
- Outdoor Idaho "Wolves in Idaho," Public/Current/Community Affairs-Program/Special
- Outdoor Idaho "Winter Play," Writer-Program
And finally, Idaho Public Television, Peter Morrill, General Manager, was nominated for the overall Station Excellence category.
Posted in |