PRESS RELEASE — Friday, June 22, 2012
For information contact: Bob Evancho at 373-7369
Anne Peterson at 373-7368
Reporters' Roundup Scheduled for June 28 DIALOGUE
— Airs June 28 (Thursday) at 8:30/7:30 p.m. MT/PT
— Repeats July 1 (Sunday) at 10:30/9:30 a.m. MT/PT
On the next DIALOGUE, host Marcia Franklin talks with Idaho reporters about the stories they've been covering in the month of June.
Guests include Audrey Dutton and Rocky Barker of the Idaho Statesman; Belia Paz, KWEI Spanish Radio; Scott Logan, KBOI-TV; and Melissa Davlin of the Times-News in Twin Falls.
Among other issues, the group will discuss the U.S. Supreme Court decisions on health care reform and immigration, the state GOP convention in Twin Falls, new Idaho laws taking effect on July 1, and the national media attention on a two-headed fish found in eastern Idaho.
Viewers can send questions or comments before the program to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can post them on the show's Facebook page, Dialogue on Idaho Public Television.
View or listen to DIALOGUE episodes in a variety of formats:
- Over-the-air broadcast on Idaho digital Sub-channel 1 airs Thursdays at 8:30/7:30 p.m. MT/PT, with repeats Sundays at 10:30/9:30 a.m. MT/PT, on channels 12-KUID/26-KCDT, 4-KAID/13-KIPT, and 10-KISU. Analog signals remain available through cable and satellite and many translators; consult local suppliers for channel numbers.
- Standard-definition over-the-air broadcast airs on World digital Sub-channel 4 frequently throughout the week, days and evenings, times vary. The standard-definition broadcast also is available through some cable companies; consult local suppliers.
- Video streaming from idahoptv.org/dialogue is available in high-bandwidth and low-bandwidth formats. Windows Media Player is required; a free download is available. Dialogue also is available through IdahoPTV's video player that also features national PBS shows (video.idahoptv.org).
- PBS app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is available free from iTunes; choose "Programs" and scroll to DIALOGUE.
- Video download from http://video.idahoptv.org; ultra-high bandwidth required.
- Podcasts (MP3, audio-only; and MP4, audio-video for Macintosh and iTunes users) are available for download from idahoptv.org/dialogue.
- NPR News 91 audio-only airs in Southwest Idaho. Sundays, at 11:30 a.m. MT.