- nonliving factors in the environment. The abiotic factors of the
environment include light, temperature, soil, climate and atmospheric
- pertaining to life or living things.
- organism that eats meat for energy.
consumer - organism that consumes another
organism as food for energy.
- the region occupied by a group of interacting organisms
decomposer - organisms that breakdown
the study of how living (biotic) and nonliving (abiotic) parts of the
environment interact with each other
- a system formed by the interaction of a community of organisms with
their physical environment.
chain -An interconnected chain of organisms that indicate which are
predators and which are prey in relation to one another.
- the natural environment of a plant or animal.
- organisms that eat plants for energy.
- the ecological role of an organism in a community.
- organism that eats plants and meat for energy.
- any living thing that has living characteristics and is composed
of one or more cells.
- all the organisms that constitute a specific group or occur in a specified
- organisms that use the sun for producing food.
- organisms that can reproduce with each other.