- Activities We have compiled fun, engaging and educational activities to do with your child; coloring pages of your favorite characters; online games; and enrichment activities to complement your favorite PBS shows.
- Parenting Tips How much TV is too much? How can I prepare my child for school? How can I extend the television show with learning activities? As parents, there are 101 issues we face on a daily basis. In this online resource we hope to help you with some of the issues you deal with as a parent.
- Workshops for parents, teachers, and caregivers designed to illustrate how the Ready to Learn children's programs on IdahoPTV can be used to build literacy skills and enhance social growth.
- First Book Idaho Public Television collaborates with other non-profit organizations to give free books to children who otherwise might not have books in the home.
- Book Connections IdahoPTV is committed to helping build a love of reading and encouraging literacy. Our literacy campaign includes the Ready to Read program; our own Connections newsletter and links to shows that are book based and encourage reading.
- Diversity Intolerance is at the root of much violence. Find out what you can do to help promote tolerance and help develop an appreciation for diversity in your community.
- Act Against Violence Violence affects us all. It affects us now, and in the future - it affects our youth. There's a lot you can do to help make this a safer world in which to grow up.
- Other Resources for Parents! More materials available on request from your local IdahoPTV stations.