Ready To Learn is public broadcasting's on-going contribution to the fulfillment of the first national education goal--that by the year 2000, all American children will begin school ready to learn.
PBS and Idaho Public TV are working towards achieving this goal for children in a number of ways:
- Offering a full line-up of high-quality PBS children's programming (on-air and online).
- Creating an interactive Web service for kids and the adults who care for them.
- Producing special on-air educational messages that teach kids important skills.
- Presenting community outreach and educational materials for you and your neighborhood.
- Offering TV Tips for Parents.